Whether you stumbled across us through our other work, made a simple google search, or found our posting, we're glad you're here. Take a look at our positions and take the leap.
Who are you?
You are a driven Digital Designer or Art Director that loves the digital marketing landscape and more importantly a web design challenge. Maybe you call yourself a designer, a creative, or just a really talented human. You know the clear difference between kerning and leading, UI versus UX and CX. You see things differently than most… that’s more than okay in our book, and frankly it's a cherished character trait. You play well with others and love the art of critique as much a good debate on the "why" of design.
• 2+ Years of Related Experience in Responsive Website Design
• Creating Pattern Libraries, Style Guides, and Brand Elements
• User Experience and Interface Design Methodologies
• Basic Understanding of How HTML/CSS/JS work together (but you don’t need to be a developer)
• Building Personas & Journey Mapping
• Sketch, Adobe XD, and/or Figma
• Information Architecture
• Wireframing and prototyping with tools like InVision and/or Marvel
• Adobe Creative Suite™
And... you pride yourself on your communication skills. You'll be collaborating closely every week with programmers and project managers!
• Atomic Design Methodology
• Lottie Animations
• You've worked at a creative agency in the past
• You have highly developed opinions on design, but are open to new outlooks
• You prefer small teams to huge corporations
We get a lot of submissions, so we won't be considering anything less than two years of solid and significant experience under your belt, and a very strong portfolio with a variety of work for a variety of clients.
If you managed to find yourself at the end of this list of requirements and still feel like working with us, we encourage you to submit your resume and portfolio. Due to the high number of applicants we might not be able to respond to each and every inquiry, but we try to.
Feel free to send your resumé and a link to your portfolio (or body of work).let's talk